YouTube Ads Kickstart from the vendor Adam Payne
Table of Contents
I really encourage you to get this training if you want to learn how to take advantage of placing Ads in front of the people you want to see it using YouTube and save a lot of time and money doing it well.
In this review we’ll look at the sales page, I’ll take you in and show you the member area of the online training in a short demo, and I’ll conclude with my recommendation and why.
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭
– YouTube Ads Kickstart is step by step over the shoulder online training that teaches everything needed to start using YouTube Ads. It’s made up of 36 short, but very focused, easy to follow videos
𝐖𝐡𝐨’𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
Ultimately this is for anyone who wants to learn to use YouTube Videos to put products and services in front of the right prospects
𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞
[see in video].
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤
– Straight forward and clear sales page with enough information to make a decision about the training.
What’s in the training
YouTube Ads Kickstart Curriculum
Module 1: Welcome & Introduction
– A quick intro of what we’re going to cover in the course
Module 2: YouTube In-Stream Ads
– What are In-stream ads? How Should you use them?
– Points to Be Aware Of
– A Roadmap to Success
– Google Ads Terms Of Service
Module 3: The Planning Stage
– Audience Research: If you have no list
– Audience Research – Psychographics
– Audience Research – Competition on Alexa
– Researching Other Videos
Module 4: Tracking
– How to set up Tag Manager for the First time.
– How to Link your Google Ads With YouTube Account
– How to set up Lists for YouTube
– How to set up Remarketing List for website
– How to Create, Add, Verify Conversion Codes
– Conversion Linker
– Don’t want to use Tag Manager – There’s another way
Module 5: The Production Stage
– The Video – Script(s)
– Examples of Great Ads
– Shooting the Video tips for beginners
– Landing Page Mastery
– Mobile Responsiveness
Module 6: Targeting and Ads interface
– Audiences to try first for brand new accounts
– Quickstart Set up Guide [2 ways]
– How to do Proper Placement Research
– How to do Proper Keyword Research
– Audience targeting
Module 7: The Perfecting Stage
– How To Structure Campaigns
– No Goal CPV Method
– Website Traffic Maximize Conversions Method
– Optimizing Your Columns
– Level Up Your YouTube Ads
– Keyword Research Mastery Guide
– The Secret List to Save Money
– How to set up a YouTube Channel [2 videos]
Thoughts After going through the training
– The online training is clear and simple
– It wasn’t always easy for me to keep track of where I was at whenever I left and returned, so I’d suggest to keep a log or note of your progress.
Honest things to consider if you want to get the training
– Great training for a really good price!
– If you do not plan on using paid Ads then this could still provide a lot of useful training on setting up your site and pages for analytics using Google Tags
– Make sure this is for you before purchasing because there is No Refund.
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 / conclusion?
I like the training because it is really detailed and clear and very useful especially for when I want to create my next Video Ads.
Go here to get it now https://akeytoanydoor.com/ytadskickstart
More information https://akeytoanydoor.com/youtube-ads-kickstart-review
Tools that can be used with this
A Tool to save you a lot of time that could be used in conjunction to this training is 😎 *SmartAds – YouTube Edition*,
– Here’s a review I Created for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu5uofVlZxo
– You could buy it here https://akeytoanydoor.com/smartads-yt-edition
More training that I know can help
All about Funnels, 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 https://aKeyToAnyDoor.com
Want to learn more about me?
This is why I am honest and straight talking!