This is my review of Take-It Flash Sale from the vendor Brendan Mace
In this review
We look at the sales page, I’ll take you in and show you the software in a short demo, and I’ll conclude with my recommendation and why.
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭
– Take-It is an online app that debuted in Feb of 2020. It lets its users frame any webpage to try and take advantage of the page’s popularity and traffic. It says it’s legal and can be used especially by people new to the world of MMO, (making money online)
𝐖𝐡𝐨’𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
It says it’s for anyone who wants to mmo without needing to create websites or learn much of anything.
𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞
[see in video].
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤
– In my opinion this is suggesting it is perfectly legal to use any website even if it belongs to other people or companies so that you can make a profit from them.
– I looked up some information online that I thought was interesting.
– What do I do if someone has copied my website?
This site shows someone reaching out and getting some help on what to do if they suspect their site is being used without their permission. https://www.l4sb.com/blog/what-do-i-do-if-someone-has-copied-my-website/
– Here’s a page from Standford University regarding Connecting to Other Websites
It’s an interesting read that shows 2 legal ways to connect to websites you don’t own.
1 is called linking, which is as simple as it implies like the link I’ll leave to the page here. https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/website-permissions/linking/
2 is called framing, which appears to be related to what this app does, but also provides some interesting reading as to whether or not it is ok or not. My conclussion is that it is a slipery and unclear slope. I just want to give a warning to my subscribers so they can make their own decision about it all.
– The app appears to do what it says it will do. But I would be uncomfortable using this app the way they seem to be selling it to be used.
Honest things to consider
– If I was going to use something like this then I would get permission from any website I was going to “clone” in this way before doing it.
– All the effort that goes into learning and using software like this could just as easily be put into a different direction and build something that could really last.
– I don’t feel comfortable using this kind of app or strategy, and I wouldn’t want to teach others to do it either.
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 / conclusion?
– To keep it simple, I don’t recommend this app especially to the sales page’s intended target audience, people who don’t know how to build an online business that will last.
I hope this has been some help, 😀
Training that I know can help you in any online business and marketing
It’s all about Funnels, please 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 https://aKeyToAnyDoor.com
What am I doing?
I’m growing a list and building a business from training I received from https://members.takingaction.online , where I found an online training I trust. (I’m just adding that incase you’d like to see some great free training that may be worth looking into.)
Want to learn more about me?
This is why I am honest and straight talking!